Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"Tryptophan"


Turkeys can drown if they look up while it is raining. They can also have heart attacks.(http://home.aristotle.net/Thanksgiving/turkey_facts.asp)

What a sad existence. Reminds me of how Monica and I rescued Maximus, Wilbur, and the Spaniards. (My baby fish)

Is today really the day before Thanksgiving?!

Goodness, how did that happen?

I have a lot that I am thankful for, as does everyone of course. Well I don’t know about you but one of my favorite things about Thanksgiving is getting to watch The Macy’s Thanksgiving Day Parade. This year will mark their 83rd year.

Now that it is almost Thanksgiving that means that beautiful, wonderful, amazing, perfect Christmas is next! I haven’t a clue what to get anyone. I know of a few things I want though.

1.) Lancome Hypnose Senses (EAU DE PARFUM SPRAY)
2.) Newton’s Cradle (yes I said it)
3.) And the loveable gift card or two

No comments:

Post a Comment