Wednesday, November 25, 2009

"Slow Down Beautiful."


“All truly great thoughts are conceived while walking” Nietzsche

I believe it. One of the great things I miss about my hometown while I am away at college is walking to school in the morning. Many times I have imagined myself walking away from my house all bundled up in my pea coat with my music playing. It is a great way to begin your day and at times I miss it dearly.
One of the great things about going home is the comfort and the fact that you get to just be, even if it is only for a little while.

I am not sure why but now instead of getting to watch about three old “Sex and the City” episodes, “The Hills” is on now. Not sure why, but I am bummed.

Oh and I have a third most beautiful place: Wilmington, Ohio!
1.) Miwuk, California
2.) Strawberry, California
3.) Wilmington, Ohio
4.) Santa Rosa, California
5.) Castro Valley, California

No comments:

Post a Comment