Wednesday, November 18, 2009

“Dream Lover”(Mariah Carey)

Relationships are definitely not what I thought they would be. I did not exactly have one whole idea of a definition of a relationship because things just aren’t that simple but rather many small bits of how things would be. Most ideas tend to come from what we know, what we think we know, what’s familiar, and what we have witnessed or learned. The same thing can be applied to one’s idea of a man. A girl I know once informed me that she wants a man like her father. I found this to be a rather silly comment. Men don’t want girls like their mothers or grandmothers. One wouldn’t say I want a man like my uncle because that’s just creepy. I think if you get a man like your father it would be confusing as hell and may just set up a false sense of security. That’s not to say that men can’t be trusted, but I just found it rather fascinating.

No comments:

Post a Comment